- Tinyupload.com is administrated by Company.
- Trademarks "tinyupload.com", "TinyUpload.com" are property of Company and are legally protected.
- TinyUpload.com provides file hosting and file sharing services.
- Company has right to modify these Rules.
- TinyUpload.com do not allow to upload file which violate copyrights, are pornographic, illegal and/or are in violation of Polish laws.
These files will be immediately deleted.
- Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by TinyUpload.com.
- Maximum file size stored on TinyUpload.com is 25 MB.
- Files are stored on TinyUpload.com's server forever, unless they are not downloaded for 100 days.
- Files is identified only by code which User gets after file upload.
- TinyUpload.com is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on TinyUpload.com servers caused by independent reasons.
- TinyUpload.com is not responsible for any damage and loses coused by files downloaded from TinyUpload.com. Full responsibility for
problems came from file downloaded from TinyUpload.com has user which upload this file.
- By using TinyUpload.com, user agrees not to involve TinyUpload.com in any type of legal action.
- TinyUpload.com directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to TinyUpload.com to individual users,
and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
- All uploaded files are copyright to their owners. TinyUpload.com is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in
affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
- In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.